Friday, March 23, 2007

Another busy weekend...

Life is flying by at the moment. I'm so tired all the time, I swear I could go to sleep at any point of the day if I lay down long enough.
I really don't want to bore you with the nothing stuff that has been going on around here. We are seeing Saul and Michelle on Saturday, and then Sunday we are off to the Ideal Home Show at Earls Court with my Mum and Dad. A lack of cash flow at the moment means we will mostly be window shopping.
That's it.....I'll write more when I actually have more to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up stephgill.blogspot.com blogger found your site via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com